Registered Yoga Teacher RYT200
Registered Yoga Teacher 200 hour has become recognised throughout the international yoga community as the minimum standard of teaching qualification.
At Yoga Alliance UK we believe this is the starting point on your career path of a fully qualified and experienced yoga teacher and eventually, should you choose, a training provider helping other students to study to become yoga teachers.
As a member of Yoga Alliance UK you will be required to complete at least one training course per year as part of our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program.
As a member of Yoga Alliance UK you will have your own page to tell others about your classes and teachings.
You are able to use the Yoga Alliance UK RYT logos and wording in all your advertising and promotion material. We can even help you with a website and free email.
What Will it Cost Me?
Pricing is simple:
- £ 59.95 per anum if you already have your own insurance
- £110.00 per anum if you require insurance as part of our scheme
Do I Qualify to Apply?
Joining Yoga Alliance UK is straighforward:
There are two routes by which you can qualify to join us as an RYT200
- You have a 200 hour certificate from a single trainer / institute
- You do NOT have a certificate but lots of teaching experience
You have a 200 hour certificate from a single trainer / institute
There are 3 possibilities by which you can qualify:
- You trained with a Yoga Alliance UK trainer (auto acceptance)
- You trained with a Yoga Alliance USA trainer (auto acceptance)
- Your trainer was not Yoga Alliance approved but the course met our requirements.
You do NOT have a certificate but lots of teaching experience
- You have a minimum of 4 years and 2000 hours teaching experience
Still not sure? See what our members say.